November 1, 2009

October 2009 with Ashley!

How is it even possible that in 2 weeks I will be posting photos from Ashley's 1st B-day party? This year has gone by way to fast. But Ashley is just growing and changing daily, she continues to surprise me daily with new tricks including lots of talking, walking-running, climbing, carrying things in her mouth like a dog, etc.... So funny to see her own personality blossom, she is very different than sister Erin (which I love but is kind of interesting).



I like to hang out in the garage with my Daddy and sissy! Can't wait until I can ride my bike like Big Sis!





Mommy says I am a "total ham" yep I am a little crazy!






What Mommy??? This isn't considering helping with laundry?






Hurry, hurry.... Daddy is gone, eat all the remotes you can!



Lovin my "fancy" hat!



0 comments: